If you spend as much time as I do helping e-commerce pros optimize their customer acquisition campaigns, the topic of Facebook dynamic ads is bound to come up.
Since Facebook rolled the format out in February 2015, dynamic ads have grown in popularity. But many e-commerce marketers have questions about how the format works and how it’s different from other Facebook ads. And there’s always the ongoing question of whether Facebook is a place to sell retail products or build engaged communities.
We’re here to help.
You’ve Got Facebook Dynamic Ads Questions? We’ve Got Answers …
I give you Sidecar’s newest e-book: Facebook Dynamic Ads Deconstructed.
Inside you’ll find the answers to 10 of the biggest questions that are on e-commerce marketers’ minds in 2016, including:
- How are dynamic ads different from other Facebook ads? Maybe you’ve tried Facebook ads in the past or have avoided them altogether. Dynamic ads are a whole new ballgame.
- Do I need a special product feed? Creating a product feed might not exactly be something you look forward to. Fortunately, dynamic ads don’t necessarily create new work for you.
- Where do dynamic ads display? When shoppers are visiting Facebook from a desktop device, dynamic ads show in the News Feed and the right sidebar. Within the Facebook mobile app, dynamic ads display in the News Feed. They also display on the Facebook-owned property Instagram.
- Why should I advertise on dynamic ads? Since dynamic ads are a form of retargeting, they are a major way to get back in front of consumers when they leave your website. Facebook is where consumers live — it’s the second most used website and the most popular mobile app in the world.
- How do I start using dynamic ads? The process can be complex, and we break down the steps to get going.
There’s plenty more where that came from. Grab a coffee, sit back, and enjoy!