Facebook dynamic ads have grown in popularity since the format rolled out in February 2015. But many e-commerce marketers have questions about how the format works and how it differs from other Facebook ads. And there’s always the ongoing question of whether Facebook is a place to sell retail products or build engaged communities.
We’re here to help.
You’ve Got Facebook Dynamic Ads Questions? We’ve Got Answers …
Inside this e-book, Facebook Dynamic Ads Deconstructed, you’ll find answers to 10 of the biggest questions on e-commerce marketers’ minds, including:
- How are dynamic ads different from other Facebook ads? Maybe you’ve tried Facebook ads in the past or have avoided them altogether. Dynamic ads are a whole new ballgame.
- Do I need a special product feed? Creating a product feed might not exactly be something you look forward to. Fortunately, dynamic ads don’t necessarily create new work for you.
- Where do dynamic ads display? When shoppers visit Facebook, dynamic ads can show in a number of places, including the News Feed, Right Column, Instant Articles, and Messenger Stories.
- Why should I advertise on dynamic ads? Since dynamic ads are a form of retargeting, they are a major way to get back in front of consumers when they leave your website. Facebook is where consumers live—it’s the most popular social media site in the world and one of the top mobile apps globally.
- How do I start using dynamic ads? The process can be complex, and we break down the steps to get going.
Download Facebook Dynamic Ads Deconstructed and take advantage of the growing ad format.